Bonnie E. "Betsy" Bull
Member / Owner
Betsy is an Alaskan litigator who focuses her practice on
education, labor and employment, and commercial law. Her litigation experience includes successfully representing clients before the United States Bankruptcy Court, Alaska Superior Court, Alaska Supreme Court, and the United States District Court for the
District of Alaska.
She has represented school districts in numerous due process hearings, FERPA hearings, appeals to the Superior and federal courts, Section 504 hearings, and termination/disciplinary appeals.
After graduating in the top five percent of her class at the University of South Carolina School of Law, Betsy clerked for the Honorable Jack Smith on the Alaska Superior Court. Prior to joining the firm, Betsy tried dozens of felony child abuse, sexual assault, and homicide cases as a prosecutor in Anchorage.
Betsy and her husband Cody love to explore Alaska with their poorly behaved dog. They attempt to spend every weekend, especially in the winter, outdoors.
- University of South Carolina, magna cum laude, 2010
- University of South Carolina School of Law, magna cum laude, 2014
- United States District Court for the District of Alaska
Experience & Community Activities
- Associate Editor-in-Chief, South Carolina Law Review
- Member, Alaska Bar Association, Law in Education Committee and Scholarship Committee
- Instructor, Anchorage Youth Court