Member / Owner
Carolyn’s practice includes healthcare, non-profit, corporate and real estate law. She assists clients with a wide variety of business and healthcare issues including HIPAA compliance, Medicare and Medicaid compliance, medical billing audits, corporate formation, applications for tax-exemption, real estate contracts, and healthcare policies and procedures.
Carolyn enjoys working with businesses of all types and sizes, from sole practitioner health care offices to large Native Alaskan corporations.
Representative Healthcare Experience
Representative Corporate and Real Estate Experience
- Smith College, A.B. in Economics, 1998
- Duke University School of Law, J.D. 2001
Awards, Community Activities
- Recipient, 2010 Alaska Top 40 Under 40 Award
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Board of Trustees, Atwood Foundation
- Member, Anchorage Museum Association Board of Directors
- Alternate Director, Alaska Legal Services Corporation
- Alaska Bar Association, Health Law Section, Executive Committee
- Alaska Health Information Security and Privacy Collaboration, Legal Workgroup Chair
- Regular presentations to local and national organizations on HIPAA, Electronic Health Records, Health Reform and Regulatory Compliance